Driving in Ireland Impressions



Driving in Ireland Impressions, So as an American, driving abroad, can often be challenging, Ireland being no exception. Bot Ireland and the UK are right side drive, left side of the road Nations. For me, your Average American that can be super challenging at first, it almost doesn't feel Natural. I've traveled to Ireland a great deal, and even for me, I literally take my time, and request an Automatic when hiring a Car. As the differences, though they seem minor can be daunting. I know this isn't your typical Chasing the Apex Car Review, or Vlog, however since it's Driving, I figured I'd provide some of my Observations while Driving in Ireland. For me, I definitely take my time, It's like I immediately became Miss Daisy, and frankly, I think better safe than sorry. In this video, while providing some impressions of Driving in Ireland, I thought, I'd stop by newgrange rather quickly, and give you folks a glimpse. I wasn't in Ireland to shoot a video, but I thought, what the hell, even though I'm here on personal business, I thought I'd take the opportunity, and share. #Ireland #drivinginireland #americaninireland

Comments

Popular Posts