1967 Chevrolet Camaro LS2 Swap Review - this beauty is a beast! | Car Videos are not all equal


Almost NONE of my Car Videos are Classic American Muscle, and I'd be lying if I didn't mention that most of the videos I make are generally of the European Car variety. Why? Because they turn, really that's the truth, generally I'm reviewing daily drivers that can double as a canyon rat, or recently full blown track weapons that aren't only fall under the definition of Car by having four wheels. Or even, lately full blown Supercars, and I'm grateful for each and everyone, and I love them all individually. Why? Because I LOVE DRIVING CARS, and I LOVE making Car Videos for you guys. I love talking about the experience of driving and how it feels, and giving you a glimpse into that passion. I know, I should probably do an about me video, and I will, I promise. Bur for now, let's talk about this pristine car, this beautiful example of a dream car to many, and frankly, yet another Video where I didn't want to give the car back. Yup that sure seems to happen alot lately. Somebody make me famous or something so I can have a cool warehouse with all the cars I love! (I kid we all know famous on youtube isn't something a guy like me would see). This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro is specced with some pretty modern stuff. a 2007 LS2 with Texas Speed Cam and Valve Springs, Holley, Mid-Ram Intake, LS7 injectors, Holley Fuel Rails, LS3 Throttle Body, GM Performance Computer, T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission, with a Z06 Clutch. 4 Wheel Disk Brakes, Corvette C5 Calipers, Drilled and slotted rotors, AND! TONS MORE! To include Custom Wheels, some BMW electric adjustable seats, P.S. He gave me a list longer than my arm, but you get the point, it's an absolute monster, and nothing is untouched!

Comments

Popular Posts