What Happened to Lotus Cars? - You asked why, and I think that's a fair question. But it definitely wasn't something I was in a hurry to answer either. Being a Youtuber in general (for most) is a business, but that isn't what it is for me. For me, it's being able to share driving truth, something that clears my mind, and opens my soul, and lets me forget. You asked me what happened to Lotus Cars, and I think that's a fair question. Lotus builds, light, nimble, agile creatures, designed for the Driver, and without a doubt, it's masterful in it's design.

However there is a business to everything, and just because I don't approach my Youtube channel, or my driving reviews as a business, and more as an opportunity to share the driving experience with you, doesn't mean it isn't exactly that for an Automotive Manufacturer, and honestly, it really should be that. With that being said. I think it's important to realize, that while perhaps it's something that should have, and maybe would have been overcome by someone else, that didn't occur here. We couldn't come to an agreement, on a car. I personally think, that it's business, and honestly I'm a regular guy and youtube doesn't pay me enough to go flat out buy multiple cars, anything I buy is with my own money. From my own career, so I could wish away? Or I could just make the right decision for me. A Lotus Car at the time, wasn't the right decision for me. Regardless of how good the Lotus Evora GT actually is. With that being said, people in places do change, and sometimes considerations change, Lotus makes a wonderful driving experience. I'll say this again, as I've said before. You'll never understand a Lotus on a test drive, you'll only ever Understand a Lotus Car, especially a Lotus Evora GT, on a nice twisty bit of Road or Track, anything else, and it will never come to life. So here's a link, and some Specs to the Lotus Evora GT, be sure to look at this weapon, before you dismiss it, truly it's something special, and Lotus themselves, are very special. Thanks for tolerating my break guys, it was needed, and Thank you for watching Chasing the Apex, https://www.lotuscars.com/en-US/ Lotus Cars, Lotus Evora GT MSRP: From $96,950 Horsepower: 416 hp Engine: 3.5 L V6 Curb weight: 3,175 lbs Transmission: 6-speed automatic, 6-speed manual

Comments

Popular Posts