NAMING THE PORSCHE GT4 - YOUR COMMENTS! | Facebook


NAMING THE PORSCHE GT4 - YOUR COMMENTS! | Facebook, So I went to the Porsche Forum on Facebook, and asked you guys what you folks would name the GT4 and your comments were absolutely overwhelming in response. I never would have guessed so many would have participated! So I made this fun video in response to your comments, what would you name my Porsche 981 GT4, and we tried to capture every comment. I had to reach out to a fellow youtuber your comments were so overwhelming my computer wasn't able to render the video. HAPPY NEW YEAR PORSCH FACEBOOK! Thank you for the warm welcome to the community, and I hope to drive with some of you this year. May 2021 bring you an amazing year, and thanks for your interactions as it made for a really fun video. So here we go, let's get right into it, and answer your comments naming my Porsche GT4. THANKS TO MELORINO FOR HELPING WITH THIS! (warning this youtuber makes short adult humor vids) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCId9...

Comments

Popular Posts